Tome on the Range is happy to work with local schools and institutions to fulfill your book-buying needs. We appreciate your business and are thrilled that you have chosen to shop locally! So that we may provide you with timely and outstanding customer service, we ask that you follow these guidelines. If you have any questions you may call us at 505.454.9944 and speak with our store manager, Michael Siewert.
INSTITUTIONAL PURCHASE ORDER GUIDELINES
For schools, libraries, government agencies, non-profits, and other institutions.
What Tome on the Range will do for you:
- Offer a 10% discount on purchases if paid within 30 days of invoice.
- Research price and availability for requested titles.
- Order books, new or used.
- Notify you when your order has arrived.
- Fax signed invoices to your school secretary or other contact for prompt payment.
What you need to do for Tome on the Range:
- Complete your school district or agency requisition form with title and price information.
- Submit completed requisition form to your agency or school district financial office for approval and creation of a Purchase Order for your intended purchase.
- Present signed and approved Purchase Order to Tome on the Range (in person, by mail, or fax to 425.2719). BOOKS WILL NOT BE ORDERED UNLESS WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF A SIGNED PURCHASE ORDER.
- Present Tome with a copy of your NTTC (Non-taxable Transaction Certificate) if this is your first purchase with us and your organization does not pay Gross Receipts Taxes to the state of New Mexico.
- Alert Tome staff to time constraints or a deadline for your order.
- Provide Tome with your contact information and that of your financial office or school secretary.
- Pick up your order promptly, within 10 days of being notified that it has arrived. Books still here after 30 days will be returned.
- If you require an invoice prior to presenting a Purchase Order, please give us at least 2-days' notice.
- We cannot carry outstanding (unpaid) invoices over the summer. School invoices not paid by the end of the school fiscal year will forfeit the discount.